WellEz works tirelessly to improve the application to meet the needs of our users. We are very proud of our product, and our team spends countless hours performing automated tests and quality assurance to ensure that we continue to meet your needs by providing awesome bug free new features while maintaining the things you already love.
However, even with all the resources dedicated to making it perfect, there can still be situations where some unexpected circumstances or data issues can create an application error in WellEz. If you ever see any of the following screens or anything similar...
Please help us resolve the issue quickly by gathering as much information as possible:
- Open a new E-mail addressed to Support@wellez.com
- Let us know who you are (Username, Operating Company, etc.)
- Note of the Exact Time it occured
- Add a Snapshot of your Screen
- The Stack Trace section is especially useful for our developers
- Provide Details of how you reached the error
- What screen were you on? (Well List, Main Menu, Address Book)
- What did you click on?
- What Report were you trying to run?
- Get Us Your Browser Information
- Visit https://www.whatismybrowser.com/
- Copy and paste the link from the blue box in ‘Share your System Info with Tech Support’ to you e-mail.
The first available support representative should follow up with you to gather more details or remotely connect to your machine so we can diagnose the issue. If for some reason you do not hear back from us, please follow up with us at 281-584-9200 (Option 1).