. In the event you are no longer able to login to WellEz, you should take the following steps to get back to work:
Know your username, but Forgot Your Password?
If the answer to this question is Yes, take the following steps to recover your password:
- Head to https://www.wellez.com
- Locate and click the Log-In Button in the Top Right Corner
- Select the Forgot Password Button, which should land you on our forgot password page.
- Enter your WellEz User Name and the E-Mail associated with your account and select Submit. This should take you back to our Log-In page.
- Check your e-mail for an e-mail from our automated address firstname.lastname@example.org The e-mail should contain the information you need to get logged back in.
No Username or Password?
Take the following steps to recover your user name and password:
- Contact the WellEz Administrator(s) for your Operating Company.
- This party is responsible for updating and creating of users for your organization and will be the most informed about your log-in credentials. There are situations where they may disable your access to WellEz temporarily for security.
- To retrieve the Password associated with this user name, you will need to do one of the following:
- NEW PASSWORD: When speaking with the Administrator, ask them if they can update your password something new that you won’t forget
- RECOVER PASSWORD: Follow the process above (Know your user name but forget your password?) to retrieve your password. Current Passwords are encrypted and not viewable to WellEz Administrators or WellEz Employees.
Still not able to access WellEz?
After you have attempted the above options, WellEz Support can assist you in accessing the system, we ask that you E-Mail the following information to email@example.com:
Subject: Forgot Password
- Operator Name:
- Well/Pad Location:
- Contact Number:
- Please submit the e-mail you believe is associated with your WellEz account
NOTE: For security reasons, we are not able to change the enabled/disabled status of your username. This will have to be done by your administrator.
The first available support representative should follow up with you to provide your log-in information. If for some reason you do not hear back from us, please follow up with us at 281-584-9200 (Option 1).